Monday 13 October 2008

Rosies First Operation October 2008


We starve her the night before and only water.. The other Friday was horrible, I was near hysterical and hubby took Rosie Buttons to the Vets...

We knew the operation was between 11 and 2pm and had to ring up later on to see how it all went...

I was on night shift... I had rang everyone up and everyone prayed for Rosie that day... and the day before I had groomed Rosie and kept a piece of her fur under my bra, to be close to her... I cried myself to sleep... until..........

The phone rang and i have never shifted out of bed so quick in all my life ........ it was the vet... I ran downstairs and sat on the pouffe, naked and shaking violently, had we lost Rosie Buttons...

Hubby was on phone and I just felt like snatching it out of his hand to say whats happened....

Well, Rosie had been licking her belly and the vet felt it wasnt safe to stitch her up as skin was now to soft, she was under but was been brought round but xrays had been taken and can we pick her up at 4am...

Oh boy we raced to vets......and picked her up and looked at her xrays....

Brilliant news its not on her lungs so if its a tumour maybe it can be removed, however they found that Rosie has an enlarged heart, no probs are been caused by that, but it might be something else we have to deal with....

Within a day or two shes back to normal but we re schedule the next operation in.

No comments: